Randomness
My Shelfari Bookshelf
Shelfari: Book reviews on your book blog
Share a
book review
on Shelfari, where this
reader
meets fellow readers.
Blog Archive
▼
2008
(21)
►
December
(1)
►
November
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(3)
▼
July
(9)
Back to work
Mama's Bible
Thought this was amusing...
Spent the whole day so far working on the Ponchato...
Teaching Mom about Blogs
Quantum Leap
Money
A Song I Wrote
It's good to be home!
►
June
(5)
About Me
Linda
View my complete profile
Sunday, July 13, 2008
Money
I'm depressed today. There are so many things my family needs and can't afford. The main reason we can't afford things is because my husband won't get a decent paying job. Expenses have gone up so much and we can't keep up. I'm sick of it.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment